CECI's highly skilled architects and structural engineers provide a full range of services from the investigation, planning, structural design and project management through to the whole cycle of construction. Major projects completed include the architectural, structural and landscape designs of high-rise buildings, airport terminals, hospitals, rapid transit stations, schools, parking facilities, government office buildings, recreational parks and participation in the overall development of projects.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Planning, design, construction supervision and testing of building construction projects.
- Planning, design and construction supervision of landscapes and gardens.
- Review and comments on architectural works.
- Construction management.
- High-rise building structural design review.
- Engineering advisory consulting services.
- Layout planning and design of building interiors.
- Planning, design and construction supervision of building facilities and electrical/mechanical engineering equipment.
- Project and construction management services.