CECI has taken part in nearly all of Taiwan's harbor projects, including the feasibility study and comprehensive planning for the expansion of Taiwan's existing harbors, development of new harbor projects, and the overall technical services for the planning, design and construction supervision of off-shore structures, tidal land, artificial land fills and coastal protection, as well as planning and detailed design of sub-sea pipelines and cross harbor tunnels.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Feasibility studies for harbor projects.
- Integrated planning of harbors.
- Investigations, analyses and economic benefit assessments for harbor development.
- Planning, design, construction supervision and testing of wharves, breakwaters, docks and off-shore structures.
- Investigations and analyses of meteorology and oceanography for coastal works.
- Planning, design, construction supervision and testing of reclaimed land and artificial island fills.
- Planning, design, construction supervision and testing of sub-sea pipelines and mooring buoys.
- Planning, design and construction supervision of harbor facilities.